If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that last weekend, we took the kiddos out to get some new shoes; Ben needed new school shoes, and Daisy just needed something that wasn’t wellies, so we trudged off to Clarks to get their feet measured. The whole experience was an utter nightmare; Ben is autistic, and finds shopping overstimulating – there’s way too much to see and too much going on for his brain to contend with, and he just goes into overdrive. Daisy is two, and behaves like a typical two-year old; touching things, throwing things, wanting things, screaming for things….. the pinacle of the day was when she decided to lay down on the floor in H&M and refuse to move. On the plus side though, we found some great shoes for both of them; Clarks are absolutely killing it with their sneaker range at the moment, and Zara were as fantastic as usual – they have trainers that look like flamingos. Flamingos!
1. Glitter sneakers and printed sneakers, both at Clarks, £22 and £24
2. Fringed Boots at H&M, £17.99
3. Navy Buckle Shoes by Little Bird at Mothercare, £15
4. Flamingo Trainers at Zara, £22.99
5. Lightning Bolt Hi-Tops at H&M, £14.99
6. Leather Sandals at Zara, £22.99
This post contains affiliate links.